Government of India, Department of Posts, Karnataka Postal Circle invited applications for recruitment to the post of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 July 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 28 July 2014
Postal Assistant: 7 posts
- Sorting Assistant: 4 posts
- Postman: 1 post
- MTS: 2 posts
Total No. of Posts: 14
- Postal Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- + admissible allowances
- Sorting Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- + admissible allowances
- Postman: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- + admissible allowances
- MTS: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- + admissible allowances
Candidate should be 12th & 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized Board or university for all posts.
- Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 28 July 2014 for all posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- All Categories candidates have to pay Rs.100/- and it should be deposited/paid in any Post Office in Karnataka Circle and submit original receipt along with application.
- Any outstanding candidates have to pay Rs.100/- in the form of IPO drawn in favor of Chief Postmaster General, Karnataka Circle, Bangalore – 560001.
- All Categories candidates who are called for selection/field trials will have to pay Rs.400/- as Examination fee.
- SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of educational & Sports qualification, marks secured in field trials and subject to fulfillment of other prescribed condition.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with 2 passport size Photograph, attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, a self addressed envelope, size 9″X4′ duly affixing a postage stamp of Rs.17/- for local (within same town address) Candidates and Rs.40/- for outstation candidates along with the application for dispatching the Admit Cards should be submitted to the Chief Postmaster General (R&E Section) Karnataka Circle, Palace Road Bangalore – 560001 before 28 July 2014.