Kaveri Gramin Bank invited application for the recruitment to the post of 390 Officers in Middle Management Grade (Scale-III), Officers in Middle Management Grade (Scale-II), Officers in Junior Management (Scale-I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The eligible candidate can apply online through prescribed format before 5 February 2013.
• Opening Date for Online Application: 23 January 2013
• Closing Date for Online Application: 05 February 2013
• Payment of Application Fee: 23 January 2013 to 05 February 2013
• Last Date for Reprint: 20 February 2013
Details of Vacancies
Number of Posts: 390 Vacancies
Name of the Post
• Officer Scale – II (Information Technology): 08 posts
• Officer Scale – III (General Banking): 05 Posts
• Officer Scale – II (General Banking): 29 Posts
• Officer Scale – II (Chartered Accountant (Taxes): 02 Posts
• Officer Scale – II (Law): 02 posts
• Officer Scale-II (Treasury Management): 02 Posts
• Officer Scale – I: 129 posts
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 213 posts
The candidates applying for the post should be below 40 years for Officer Scale- III, above 21 and below 32 years for Officer Scale – II posts, above 18 and below 28 years for Officer Scale – I & between 18 to 28 years for Office Assistant posts as on 01 June 2013.
• The candidates should have graduation in any discipline with proficiency in local language for Office Asst, Officer Scale I ,Officer Scale II & Officer Scale III, General Banking
• Degree in Electronics or Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology for Information Technology Officer
• Qualified Certified Associate ship (CA) from Institute of Chartered for Chartered Accountants, Degree in law for Law Officer, Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance for Treasury Manager Post from a recognized university with relevant experience for all posts.
The eligible candidates applying through the post having valid score card with 95 marks & above for all (89 & above for SC/ST) for Office Asst post and 103 marks & above for all (97& above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale-I post, 114 marks & above for all (108 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale II (GBO) post, 114 marks & above for all (109 & above for SC/ST) for Officers Scale III, 134 marks & above for all (125 & above for SC/ST) for IT Officer , 122 marks & above for all (115 & above for SC/ST) for CA & Treasury Manager in Common written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012, 121 marks & above for all (113 & above for SC/ST) for Law Officer posts in Common Written Examination conducted for Public Sector Banks for Specialist Officers conducted by IBPS in March 2012 can apply.
The eligible candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- for all others & Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM. The application fee could be paid in the form of Challan from any of the Branches of the Kaveri Grameena Bank for the credit of CBS account No. 85008396820 (candidates applying for OFFICERS OF ALL CADRES) and CBS account No. 85008396853 (candidates applying for Office Assistant (M P) cadre).
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
The candidates are required to apply online through the Bank’s Website www.kaverigrameenabank.com before 5 February 2013. The candidates should keep the print out of application form before submission of the online application.
Karnataka PO Interview Admit Card 2018 Out, Download @Karnatakabank.com
RBI Specialist Grade B Result 2018-19 Declared, Interview Round from 25 to 28 February
Union Bank Recruitment 2019: Apply for 100 Armed Guard Posts by Today
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for Senior Executive Posts