Kazi Nazrul University Job Notification:
Kazi Nazrul University invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 February 2016.
Last Date of Application: 05 February 2016
Kazi Nazrul University Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Professor- Pay Band Rs 37,400/- - 67,000/- plus Academic Grade Pay Rs 10,000/-
- Associate Professor- Pay Band Rs 37,400-67,000 plus Academic Grade Pay Rs 9,000/-
- Assistant Professor- Pay Band 15,600-39,100 plus Academic Grade Pay Rs 6000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Kazi Nazrul University Teaching Jobs:
Educational Qualification & Experience:
1. An eminent scholar with a Ph. D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
2. At least 10 years of experience of teaching in University/ College and /or experience in research in University /reputed research Institutions/ Industries.
• Associate Professor
1. Good academic record with a ph D degree in the concerned /allied/relevant disciplines.
2. A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
• Assistant Professor
1. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master Degree level.
2. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC (CSIR) or similar test accredited by the UGC like NET/SLET.
Selection Procedure for Kazi Nazrul University Teaching Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Kazi Nazrul University Teaching Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 05 February 2016.