Kalpana Chawla Govt Medical College (KCGMC), Karnal Jobs Notification: KCGMC, Karnal has invited applications for 84 Posts of Senior Residents, Junior Residents and Demonstrator. The eligible candidates can appear in walk-in-interview to be conducted on 11/25/26 July 2019.
Important Dates for KCGMC, Karnal Recruitment 2019
- Date of walk-in-interview: 11/25/26 July 2019
- Senior Residents-25/26 July 2019
- Junior Resident-11 July 2019
- Demonstrator-26 July 2019
- Check the notification details for the Post wise Schedule of Interview.
Vacancy Details of KCGMC, Karnal Recruitment 2019
- Senior Residents-61
- Junior Resident-08
Eligibility Conditions for KCGMC, Karnal Recruitment 2019
- Senior Residents: MBBS from any Institution/University recognized by MCI. M,D./M.S,/MDS or equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India in the subject concerned. Must be registered under the State/Central Medical Registration Act./Dental Council. Preference will be given to the candidates for the Departrnent of Dentistry having MDS On tenure basis initially for a period of one year, extendable upto a maximum period of three years on year to.
- Junior Resident: Candidates should have MBBS from any Institution/University recognized by MCI .They must be registered under the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India. Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
- Demonstrator: MBBS from any Institution/ University recognised by MCI. Must be registered under the State/Central Medical Registration Act.M.Sc, (Medical) from recognized Institution in the concerned subject. Preference will be given to a Post-Graduate candidate.
Official Notification PDF Download Here-1
Official Notification PDF Download Here-2
Online Application Link
How to Apply for KCGMC, Karnal Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can appear in the walk-in-interview on 11/25/26 July 2019.at the venue-Office of Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal with all the essential certificates/documents in original for verification at the time of interview.