Kendriya Vidyalaya, IIT Kharagpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching. The candidates eligible can appear for walk in Interview on 16 & 17 February 2018.
- Walk in Interview for PGT/ TGT/ PRT: 16 February 2018 (Friday) at 09:30 AM.
- Walk in Interview for PGT (Computer Sc)/ Comp. Instructor/ Skilled Worker/ Counselor/ Doctor/ Nurse/ German Language Teacher: 17 February 2018
KV IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details:
- PGT [Hindi, English, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Commerce, Political Sc., Biology, Bio- Technology, Computer Sc.]
- TGT [Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Social Science, Maths, Science]
- PRT –
- Computer Instructor
- Skilled Teacher (Games Coach/ Dance/ Art & Craft/ Yoga)
- German Language Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- PGT: Possess Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree in the respective subject with B. Ed. or equivalent Degree.
- TGT: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate discipline and Pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- PRT: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass and Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Pass with Diploma (02 years) in Education (D.Ed.).
- Computer Instructor: Possess BE/ B. Tech./ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sc./ IT or BCA/ MCA/ M. Sc. in the respective discipline.
- Skilled Teacher (Games Coach/ Dance/ Art & Craft/ Yoga): Possess B.P. Ed. or M.P. Ed. or Diploma in the concerned field.
- Counselor: Possess BA or B. Sc. (Psychology) with Diploma in Counseling.
- Doctor: Possess MBBS Degree.
- Nurse: Possess Diploma in Nursing.
- German Language Teacher: Possess Graduate Degree in concerned subject.
How to Apply for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk in Interview on 16 & 17 February 2018 in the office of the Kendriya Vidyalaya, IIT, Kharagpur.