Teacher Jobs 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3, Ambala Cantt Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3, Ambala Cantt invited applications for the post of Post-Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher & Computer Instructor and other. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 19 and 20 February 2018.
- Walk in interview for PGT, TGT – 19 February 2018
- Walk in interview for PRT, Games Coach, Doctor, Nurse, Counsellor, Vocational Teacher, German Language, Yoga Teacher– 20 February 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3, Ambala Cantt Vacancy Details
- Post-Graduate Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher
- Games Coach
- Vocational Teacher
- German Language
- Yoga Teacher
Read Current Affairs to Get This Job
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate/+2/inter with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT.
- TGT - Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed.
- PGT- Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master’s Degree in the concerned subject. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Yoga Teacher - Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognised University with One year training in YOGA from a recognised institution.
- Doctor - Minimum MBBS and Registered with MCI have done Basic Life Couse (BLS) at least once in two years.
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing, have done Basic Life Couse (BLS) at least once in two years.
Read General Knowledge to Get This Job
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3, Ambala Cantt Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 3, Ambala Cantt on or before 15 February 2018. Candidates have to bring all original documents at the time of Interview.