KV No. 1 Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
Kendriya Vidyalayaya No.1, Hyderabad Jobs Notification: Kendriya Vidyalayaya No.1, Hyderabad invited applications for the post of TGT, PGT, PRT and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 February 2018.
Notification No.: 3/ KVG1/2017-18
Last Date of Application: 17 February 2018
KV No. 1 Hyderabad Vacancy Details
- Computer Instructor
- Games and Sports Coach
- Yoga Teacher
- Data Entry Operator
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to Become Government School Teacher
Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT, PRT and Other Posts
- PGT - Two years Master Degree from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- TGT - Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects; B.Ed. or equivalent degree from recognized University
- PRT - Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT/ Diploma or certificate in Basic Teachers’ Training (2 years) or Bachelor of Elementary Education or B. Ed.
- Computer Instructor - B.E. or B. Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc./MCA in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Games and Sports Coach - Degree / Diploma / Certificate (NIS) from recognized Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
- Nurse - Diploma in Nursing with valid registration.
- Counselor - B.A./B.Sc. (Psychology) with certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
- Yoga Teacher- Graduation + one year training in yoga from recognized Institute.
- Data Entry Operator – Class XII pass or Equivalent from recognized board or University.
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for KV Hyderabad No. 1, TGT, PGT, PRT and Other Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with documents to The Principal, Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Langar House, Golconda, Hyderabad – 500008 on or before 17 February 2018.