Directorate of Academics & Research, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) invited application for recruitment to the post of Research Assistant and Laboratory Technician. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the walk-In interviews scheduled on 01 November 2013.
• Date & Time of Interview: 1 November 2013 at 09.00 PM
Details of Posts
• Research Assistant: 40 Posts
• Laboratory Technician: 10 Posts
Total Number of Post: 50 Posts
• Research Assistant: BVSc & AH/ B Tech (DST)/M Sc (Microbiology)/ M Sc (Chemistry)/ M Sc (Biotechnology)/M Sc (Food science)/M Sc (other biological sciences)/MS (Quality systems in dairy processing)/MS (Quality assurance in dairying)
• Laboratory Technician: Diploma in laboratory technology/dairy science/poultry production
How To Apply
Eligible candidates have to attend the walkin interviews conducted on 01 November 2013 at the camp office of Directorate of Academics and Research.
For more details visit the Convener, Monitoring and Evaluation Cell, Camp office, KVASU, Mannuthy.
For more details refer the below link.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts