KIRAN (Knowledge Innovation Repository of Agriculture in the North East) will be conducting Walk –in- Interview and invites eligible candidates to appear for the Walk –in- Interview for the posts of Field Assistant and other posts for various projects in ICAR (RC) for NEH Region, Umiam. Posts are purely on Contractual Basis and co- terminus with the project. The eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview for the respective posts on 23 December 2016 (Friday) at 10:30 AM onwards in the ATIC building of ICAR (RC) for NEH Region, Umiam - 793 103, Meghalaya.
Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 23 December 2016 (Friday)
KIRAN Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts
- Field Assistant - 02 Posts. [01 each for Agronomy and Horticulture]
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 02 Posts. [01 each for 02 different projects]
- Consultant – 01 Post
- Data Enumerator – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KIRAN Field Assistant and Other Jobs:
- Field Assistant/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Possess Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in the respective discipline.
- Consultant: Possess Ph.D. Degree in the appropriate specialty or M.Sc. (Note: Required Retired or Working Professor/ Principal Scientist).
- Data Enumerator: Possess Graduate Degree in the any field.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 02 or more years (as applicable).
- Consultant: 10 years.
Gen: as on date of Interview.
Field Assistant/ Data Enumerator: 30 years.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 40 years
OBC: Relaxation of 03 years.
SC/ ST: Relaxation of 05 years.
PWD & Others: As per norms.
Selection Procedure for KIRAN Field Assistant and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Walk –in- Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for KIRAN Field Assistant and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk –in- Interview for the respective posts on 23 December 2016 (Friday) at 10:30 AM onwards in the ATIC building of ICAR (RC) for NEH Region, Umiam - 793 103, Meghalaya. Candidates has to appear for the Interview on the said date along with the filled in application form in the prescribed format, a complete Bio- data and the other necessary required documents and original documents as well which can be verified at the time of Interview.