KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a recruitment notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Assistant/SDA (RPC & HK). Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 9 April 2020.
- Commencement of submission of online application for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 9 March 2020
- Last date for submission of online application for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 9 April 2020
- Last date for submission of online application fee for KPSC Recruitment 2020: 13 April 2020
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- RPC – 1080 Posts
- HK – 199 Posts
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 12th passed with Diploma & ITI concerned subject from a recognized Institute.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 18 to 35 years (Age Limit relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per government norms)
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply to the posts for KPSC Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 9 April 2020.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General: Rs. 600/-+35/-
- OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300/-+35/-
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-+35/-
Latest Government Jobs: