KPTCL Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) has started the registration process for recruitment of Junior Engineer, Junior Assistant and Assistant Engineer Posts on its official website - kptcl.karnataka.gov.in. Those who are interested in this recruitment can submit their application form on or before 28 February 2022. We have provided the detailed notification and online application link below:
A total of 1492 vacancies are available of which 533 are for Assistant Engineer, 599 for Jr Engineer, and 360 are for Jr Assistant Posts. Candidates can check complete details regarding the recruitment through the KPTCL Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Opening date for online submission of application: 07 February 2022
- Closing date for online submission of application: 28 February 2022
KPTCL Vacancy Details
- Junior Engineer - 599
- Junior Assistant - 360
- Assistant Engineer - 533
- Junior Engineer - Rs. 26270 to Rs. 65020
- Junior Assistant - Rs. 20220 to Rs. 51640
- Assistant Engineer - Rs. 41130 to Rs. 72920
Eligibility Criteria for KPTCL JE JA AE Posts
Candidates should possess PUC, Diploma, BE/B.Tech
18 to 35 years
How to Apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07 February to 28 February 2022.
- Go to the official website - kptcl.karnataka.gov.in
- Visit the 'Recruitment Section'
- Now, click on 'Recruitment 2022'
- It will redirect to a new page where you need to click on 'Application for various posts in KPTCL'
- Now fill up the details by clicking on ' Submit Application For the Post of'.
- Now, Upload Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression
- Thereafter, upload your Caste and Article 371(j) Certificate’ button
- Click on the ‘Generate Postal Challan’ button
- At the end, click on ‘Print Application’ button. More details on the application are available in PDF below: