Karnataka Police Recruitment 2022: Karnataka State Police has announced bumper vacancies for the recruitment to the post of Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR). Male and Male Transgender are eligible to get these jobs. KSP is filling up a total of 3484 vacancies for the year 2022.
All those who are interested in Karnataka Police Recruitment will be required to submit the application via online mode on the official website i.e. ksp-recruitment.in from 19 September 2022 onwards. The last date for submitting an application is 31 October 2022. However, the candidates can submit the fee upto 03 November 2022.
Candidates seeking to apply for KSP Recruitment can check more details related to eligibility, selection, application process in the PDF links provided below:
|Starting Date of Online Application||19 September 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||31 October 2022|
|KSP Exam Date||to be announced|
KSP Constable Vacancy Details
Armed Police Constable (CAR/ DAR) - 3484 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Constable Recruitment 2022
SSLC/ 10th Standard or Equivalent
KSP Constable Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Other Candidates: 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For SC, ST, OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): 27 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For Tribal of Karnataka: 30 Years
KSP Constable Salary:
Rs. 23500-550-24600-600-27000-650-29600-750-32600-850-36000-950-39800-1100-46400- 1250-47650
How to apply for KSP Recruitment 2022 ?
- Go to the official website of the police - https://ksp.karnataka.gov.in/ or https://ksp-recruitment.in/
- Click on the application link
- Now, enter your details
- Take a print out of the application form