Karnataka State Police (KSP) Jobs Notification: Karnataka State Police (KSP) invited applications for the post of Scientific Officer (Men and Women) in FSL, Bangalore and its regional office. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 21 March 2018.
- Commencement of submission of online application – 26 February 2018
- Last date for submission of online application – 21 March 2018
- Last date for remitting application fee – 23 March 2018
Karnataka State Police Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer
Total No. of Vacancies: 18 Posts
- Chemistry Section – 1 Post
- Toxicology Section – 5 Post
- Physics Section -1 Post
- Biology Section – 2 Posts
- Question Document Section – 1 post
- Psychology Section – 7 Posts
- Photography Section -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Scientific Officer Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a holder of Master’s Degree in the concerned field from a recognized University. Candidates can refer to the below link for more details.
Age Limit – 21 to 35 years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to Apply for Karnataka State Police Scientific Officer Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications through the online mode upto 21 March 2018. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.