Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank (KVGB) invited application for recruitment for 1126 posts of Officer Scale-I, II and Office Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 December 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 05 December 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 22 December 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 1126
- Officer Scale-III- 12
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)-68
- Officer Scale-II (IT)- 18
- Officer Scale-II (Law)-2
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)-2
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)-17
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)-7
- Officer Scale-I-318
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)-682
- Officer Scale – III: Rs.25700 - 800 - 29700 - 900 - 31500
- Officer Scale – II: Rs. 19400 - 700 - 20100 - 800 - 28100
- Officer Scale – I: Rs14500 - 600 - 18700 - 700 - 20100 - 800 - 25700
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200-400-8400-500-9900-600-12300-700-17200-1300- 18500-800-19300
- Educational Qualification
- Officer Scale I: Candidate must have a degree in any discipline. Proficiency in local language is a must.
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): Candidates must have a degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate. Candidate must also have a proficiency of local language. Experience of 02 years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution is also required.
- Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers): Candidate must have a degree in Electronics/ Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Experience regarding various specialist officers can be found from the link given below.
- Officer Scale-III: Candidate must have a degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks along with an experience of 05 years as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Selection Procedure Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in RRB-CWEIII conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to submit their applications online through Bank’ website. The printout of the application is to required to be produced, if shortlisted for the interview.