Labour Bureau Chandigarh, an attached office of Ministry of Labour & Employment invites applications for its office at Chandigarh from eligible candidates in the prescribed Performa to fill up the following category of post purely on contractual basis.
- Category of Post : Junior Consultant (On Contract)
- Monthly Remuneration : Rs 30,000 + TA/DA (on tour)
- No. of Posts : 1
- Duration of contract : 8 months
Essential Qualifications for Recruitment at Labour Bureau Chandigarh:
- Professionals having Masters Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or MBA/PGDBA or equivalent in relevant field/subject. Persons with M. Phil or additional qualifications with 5 years research experience, with IT skill, published papers and post qualification experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
- Retired Government employees from State Government/Government of India from similar posts in Grade pay of Rs. 6600/5400 or equivalent having at least 05/08 years of experience respectively in the relevant field and fit to travel would also be eligible for this post.
Desirable Experience for Recruitment at Labour Bureau Chandigarh:
- Experience in the field of Data Collection, Socio Economic Surveys, Marketing, Academics, Computer.
- IT or any other related discipline under any Government or private organizations of repute/Good communication skills.
- Professionals with IT skill is desirable.
Age Limit for Recruitment at Labour Bureau Chandigarh:
- A candidate must be minimum 21 years of age as on 01.01.2015 while applying for this post.
- The upper age limit is 65 years, in case of retires which is further relaxed in exceptional cases.
Remuneration at Labour Bureau Chandigarh:
- The post of Junior Consultant carries Remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- While on tour, TA/DA will be as follows:
a) TA:- Economy Class Air Fare (only in Air India)/AC-II Train Fare/AC Bus fare while travelling on tour.
b) Food Bill – Rs. 300/- per day ii) Hotel stay- Rs 2250/- per day
Selection Procedure for Recruitment at Labour Bureau Chandigarh:
- Candidates meeting the conditions under eligibility criteria shall be shortlisted on the basis of qualifications/marks obtained and other criteria as decided by the Labour Bureau.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview for an Assessment for Selection.
- The communication for interview will be made through E-mail provided by the candidates and will also be uploaded at Labour Bureau website www.labourbureau.gov.in.
How to apply for Recruitment at Labour Bureau Chandigarh:
- Interested candidates need to apply online in the prescribed format at http://www.lbchd.in within 10 days of publishing of the advertisement in newspapers.
- Applications received after stipulated period of 10 days will not be entertained.
Sd/- Director (Admn.),
Labour Bureau, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India,
SCO 28-31, Sector 17-A,
Chandigarh – 160 017