Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) held for MBA (Masters in Business Administration) and MMS (Master in Management Studies) was conducted on March 14 and March 15 this year.
Number of candidates appeared: Over 55,000
According to the reports published on their official website, a total of 60,292 candidates had registered for the exam out of which 57,012 candidates appeared for the exam, this shows 94.56 per cent attendance.
Also, the website has published the list of candidates to whom the amount will be refunded and the list of candidates with their blocked duplicate MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2015 ID.
Examination Pattern for MAH-CET 2015:
1. The exam was conducted in English.
2. The candidates were required to attempt a total of 200 objective type multiple choice questions.
3. The areas of verbal ability & reading comprehension, quantitative aptitude as well as logical/abstract reasoning.
4. For every right answer, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
5. No negative marking is applicable for a wrong answer.
Result Date & Time for MAH-CET 2015:
The result for MAH CET 2015 is expected to be announced on the official website on March 25 at 5 pm. Candidates who qualify this exam are eligible for admissions to first year of two year full program time post graduate degree courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM.