Management Aptitude Test (MAT) May 2013 Exam Notification
The All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) aptitude test for admission into management courses. To know more about the test in the month of may, read ahead.
The All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) aptitude test for admission into management courses. Usually the MAT Examinations are conducted four times in a year , which are January, May, September and December. Tentative dates for MAT Examination for the year 2013, are as follows:
• 5 May 2013
• 1 September 2013
• 1 December 2013
1. Last date for sale of forms : 16 April 2013
2. Last Date for submission of registration forms: 19 April 2013
3. Last Date for Online Registration: 16 April 2013
4. Last Date for submission of Online Registration forms at AIMA: 19 April 2013
• Graduates in any discipline.
• Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to Apply
• Candidates could either obtain form with the MAT Bulletin/CD against the cash payment of RS 1200 from the listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis, listed study centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi itself.
• OR, candidates can obtain a crossed DD of RS 1200 in the favour of ‘All India Management Association’ which is payable at Delhi from any bank.
• Candidates could register online along side with the DD details.
Candidates must note that, all provisionally registered candidates both for the paper based and the computer based test can download their admit card from the AIMA website that is.
Candidates who wish to know further, can CLICK HERE
Aspirants should also Read