Office of the Manipur State Legal Authority invited application for recruitment to the post of Lower Divison Clerk, Peon & Accountant. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 August 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 14 August 2017
Manipur State Legal Authority Vacancy Details
- Lower Divison Clerk (LDC) – 02 Posts
- Driver – 02 Posts
- Peon – 02 Posts
- Accountant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Driver, Peon & Accountant Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- LDC cum Computer Operator – Graduate from a recognized University with typing speed of at least 40 wpm relaxable up to 35 wpm for SC/ST.
- Driver – Class 8th pass from a recognized Institute having 3 years driving experience with professional Driving Licence and also 3 years experience in a registered Motor Workshop.
- Peon – Must be 8th pass from a recognized Institute.
- Accountant- Must has put in not less than 3 years of service in the cadre of LDC in any of the departments under Govt. of Manipur; must have Passed account training conducted by the State Academy of Training, Government of Manipur.
How to Apply for Manipur State Legal Authority, LDC, Driver, Peon & Accountant Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications along with required documents and examination fee to the Member Secretary, Manipur State Legal Services Authority, High Court of Manipur Complex, Mantripukhari, Imphal latest by 14 August 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs