Mata Sundri College For Women, DU invited applications for recruitment to the post of Admin Officer, OMSP Instructor, JACT/Caretaker, Semi Professional Assistant (Library), Tabla Player and MTS (Lib. Attendant). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 15 December 2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 15 December 2017
Mata Sundri College for Women Vacancy Details
- Admin Officer: 1 post
- OMSP Instructor: 1 post
- JACT/Caretaker: 3 posts
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library): 1 post
- Tabla Player: 1 post
- MTS (Lib. Attendant): 4 posts
- Admin Officer, Semi Professional Assistant (Library): Not exceeding 35 years
- OMSP Instructor, Tabla Player, MTS (Lib. Attendant): Not exceeding 30 years
- JACT/Caretaker: Not exceeding 27 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply for Mata Sundri College for Women MTS, JACT/Caretaker & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Mata Sundari College for women (university of Delhi), Mata Sundri Lane, New Delhi-110002 on or before 15 December 2017.
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil