Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, established in Bhopal in 1991 is one of the Universities of the nation. It invited applications for admission to MBA programme in various areas of media and communication.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Areas: Media Management, Entertainment Communication, Advertising &Marketing Communication, Corporate Communication, Science &Technology Communication and Development Management
- Deadline to receive completed applications: 30 May 2013
- Entrance examination conducts on: 10 June 2013
Aspirants must be graduates in any discipline from University/ institute.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their scores obtained in entrance test conducted by the University.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 350 (Rs 250 in case of MP’s SC/ST categories applicants). The application fee can be paid through one of the below mentioned modes:
- Cash payment
- Online payment
- Through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal, payable at Bhopal
How to Apply
- Intended candidates can apply online or download application form from the University’s website.
- Besides, the application form can also be attained from any campuses (Bhopal, Noida, Khandwa) of the University.
- Moreover, request for acquisition of application form by post may also be made to the University.
To seek further details, please visit official website of the University.http://www.mcu.ac.in
Aspirants should also Read