MBA Admissions in Bengaluru School of Management Studies, GITAM University
Bengaluru School of Management Studies, GITAM University announced admission to Master of Business Administration course for the academic year 2013-14. Click to find significant information here
Bengaluru School of Management Studies, GITAM University is one of the prestigious management schools of the nation. It invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme for the academic year 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Specialisations offered: Finance, Marketing, HRM, Retail Systems, Banking & insurance
Important Date: Deadline to submit application form: 31 March 2013
- Admission seekers must possess graduation degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University
- Applicants should have appeared in KMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT and should possess the valid score card of the examination.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following parameters:
- KMAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT scores
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Past Academic records
- Work experience
- Statement of Purpose
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 700 and must be paid through Demand Draft in the name of GITAM University, payable at Bangalore.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can download the application form from the website of the University.
- Admission seekers are required to fill the application form and attach the requisite amount of DD with that.
- Completely filled-in form along with DD must reach to the undersigned within the stipulated time span:
Bengaluru School of Management Studies, GITAM University
Karnataka – 561203
Aspirants should also Read