Meghalaya Rural Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I), Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2013. Meghalaya Rural Bank is a scheduled bank (2nd Schedule) under the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 18 February 2014
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 6 March 2014
1. Officer Scale-I: 8 posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 38 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 46 Posts
• Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years.
• Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
• Office Assistant: Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-I: Candidates who have valid score card with 95 & above for SC/ST/SC-PWD/ST-PWD/SC-EXS/ST-EXS and 98 & above for OBC/GEN/OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS are eligible for apply.
• Officer Scale-I: Rs.14500
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.7200
• Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs-CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and Personal Interview.
• Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from Bank’s website http://www.meghalayaruralbank.co.in
• No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
• The Application printout along with the required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.