MEPZ Special Economic Zone invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Section Officer, Steno, Asst .Development Commissioner. Eligible candidates can apply within 60 days (6 Sep 2017) from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 60 days (6 Sep 2017) from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News
MEPZ Vacancy Details
- Section Officer (Accounts) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Development Commissioner – 04 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Section Officer, Steno, Asst .Development Commissioner Posts
- Section Officer (Accounts) – A pass in the subordinate accounts services or equivalent examination conducted by any one of the organized Accounts Department of the Central Government; Successful completion of training in the Cash and Accounts work conducted by Institute of Secretariat Training and Management of equivalent; and Possessining three years experience of Cash, Accounts and Budget work.
- Assistant Development Commissioner – Possessing two years experience in the field of Industrial Development or Foreign Trade will be preferred.
- Stenographer Grade-III possessing a speed of 80 words per minute in English Shorthand, 30 words per minute typewriting; Knowledge in word processing.
How to Apply for MEPZ, Section Officer, Steno, Asst .Development Commissioner Posts
Interested candidates can submit bio-data along with relevant documents to the Dy. General Manager(Pers), Central Warehousing Corporation, Corporate Office, 4/1, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 latest by 31 July 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs