Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi will be conducting Walk –in- Interview for Consultant/Officers post. The candidates eligible for the posts may appear for Walk –in- Interview with filled in application on 04 & 05 February 2015.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview (for Post 1 to 3): 04 February 2015 (Wednesday) at 12.30 PM.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview (for Post 4 & 5): 05 February 2015 (Thursday) at 12.30 PM.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Consultant (Public Health): 01 Post
- Consultant (Training/ IEC): 01 Post
- Consultant (Programme Monitoring): 01 Post
- Budget & Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Logistic & Supply Officer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Possess Graduate or Post- Graduate Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
Age Limit: Age Limit for the candidateand Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
Candidate will get Consolidated Salary Per Month for the posts mentioned below :
- For Post 1 to 3: Rs. 70,000/-.
- For Post 4 & 5: Rs. 40,000/-.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theWalk – in – Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 04 February 2015 (Wednesday) (for Posts 1 to 3) and 05 February 2015 (Thursday) (for Posts4 & 5) at 12.30 PM in the chamber of Dr. Badrinath Athani, Spl. DGHS, Directorate General of Health Services, Room No. 439 – B, A Wing, 4th Floor, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi. Candidate must report between 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon for registration with the original documentsalong with the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. a recent passport size photograph must be affix on the application form.