Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Government of India invited applications for the Posts of Consultants. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 27 December 2014
- Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of Post: Consultant- 02 Posts
Age Limit: Up to 45 Years of age
- B.V.Sc from a recognized university or any other degree as listed in the schedule I or schedule II of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- M.V.Sc in Medicine/Preventive medicine or Virology or Pathology or Bacteriology or Microbiology or Epidemiology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Should be registered with Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can submit their applications along with other necessary documents to: Room No. 417, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi so as to reach within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.