Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2020: 13 Vacancies for Sr. Consultant, Stenographer & Other Posts
Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for 13 vacancies of Consultant, Administrative Officer and other posts. Check details here.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2020: Indian Corporate Law Service(ICLS)Academy under Ministry of Corporate Affairs has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sr. Consultant, Stenographer & Others. All Interested candidates can apply to the posts latest by 29 May 2020.
- Notification Date: 20 May 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 29 May 2020
- Interview Tentative Date: 30 May 2020
Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Senior Consultant - 3 Posts
- Consultant - 3 Posts
- Administrative Officer - 1 Post
- Company Secretary - 4 Posts
- Stenographer - 1 Post
- Graphic Designer - 1 Post
Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Consultant, Consultant - Candidate having academic knowledge in the field of corporate law/ Accounting with work experience of 3-6 years or more.
- Administrative Officer - Candidate must be Graduate from a recognised University.
- Company Secretary -Must clear CS Executive.
- Stenographer - Must have Experience of a minimum of 2 years and above in the field of a stenographer.
- Graphic Designer - Must have experience of 1 -3 in the field of designing.
Senior Consultant - Rs. 75000/-
Consultant, Administrative Officer - Rs. 50,000/-
Company Secretary - Rs. 20,000/-
Stenographer - Rs. 45,000/-
Graphic Designer - Rs. 35000/-
How to apply for Ministry of Corporate Affairs Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates may send their CV firstname.lastname@example.org subject titled“Notice for engaging _(name of post)in ICLS Academy latest by 29 May 2020.