Ministry of Defence, Army Air Defence Records invited applications for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 23 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 02 May 2015.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 02 May 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 23 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk- 09 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff- 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk-
- 12th class passed from a recognized board or university
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500/9000 key depression per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Multi Tasking Staff- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents within 23 days from the date of publication of advertisement.