Government of India, Ministry of Water Resources, Vansadhara Water Disputes Tribunal invited applications for recruitment to the post of Principal Private Secretary. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 16 January 2015. The Minister of Water Resources is the head of the Ministry of Water Resources and one of the cabinet ministers of the Government of India.
Last date for receipt of application form: 16 January 2015
Details of Posts:
- Name of the Post: Principal Private Secretary
- Total No. of Posts: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade pay of Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate from recognized University or Equivalent and having a speed of 120 words per minute in shorthand.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with Photocopies of up-to-date ACR/APAR dossiers for the last 5 years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Statements of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last ten years OR No Penalty Certificate should be sent to the Registrar, Vansadhara Water Disputes Tribunal, 5th Floor, Mohan Singh Place, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, New Delhi on or before 16 January 2015.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.