Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India invited applications for the Post of Commissioner (Command Area Development). The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of Publication of the advertisement i.e., 31 January 2015.
- Date of Publication of advertisement: 31 January 2015
- Last date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of Post: Commissioner (Command Area Development)
Pay Scale: Rs.37400-67000+Grade Pay Rs.10000/-
- Holding analogous Post on regular basis in the parent cadre/department or;
- With three years’ service in grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis PB-4Rs. 37400-67000 and Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department or;
- With eight years’ service in grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis PB-3Rs. 15600-39100 and Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
- Masters’ Degree in Civil Engineering or Soil and Water Conservation Engineering or Agricultural Engineering or a Masters’ Degree in Agricultural Science from a recognized University. For other details on eligibility criteria, please click on the link given below of Detailed Advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format along with other necessary document so as to reach within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.