Ministry of Statistics & PI, Central Statistical Office (CSO), New Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post of “Junior Consultants” in the IS – IIP Unit of Economic Statistics Division (ESD). The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days from the date of the publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within the 21 days from the date of the publication of the advertisement.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Junior Consultants
No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
- Possess Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Operations Research or Mathematics discipline or equivalent from the recognized University or Institution.
- Having Communication, Analytical and Presentation Skills and relevant Data Handling experienceis desired.
Age Limit: Not Exceed 40 years as on 01 January 2015and Age relaxation (if any) for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in their score obtained in the qualification and experience followed by the ShortWritten Test/ Practical Test, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photographs, which should affix on the Application Formmay be forwarded to the “Deputy Director General, Ministry of Statistics & PI, 8th Floor, J. P. Building, 25, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-110 001”within 21 days from the date of the publication of the advertisement.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.