MP Vyapam invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector, Stenographer and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 September 2017.
Online Application Process Begins: 01 September 2017
Date of Commencement of Amendment in the application: 01 September 2017
Last date for application: 15 September 2017
Last Date for Modification of the Application: 20 September 2017
Date of Examination: 07 October 2017 and 08 October 2017
MP Vyapam Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Lower Head Clerk) (Police Head Quarter) - 105 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Lower Grade Clerk) (Field Units) -230 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Lower Grade Clerk) (Special Branch) -36 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Lower Grade Clerk) (Crime Research Branch) -10 Posts
- Stenographer (Police Head Quarter) -112 Posts
- Stenographer (Special Branch) -15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sub Inspector, Stenographer and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Assistant Sub Inspector: candidate should have passed 10+2 and should have certificate in stenography (Computer Proficiency Certification Test-CPCT) or Diploma/Certificate from a recognised institution.
Subedar (Stenographer): candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent and should have stenography speed of 100 words per minute and should have passed MP Stenography and Typing Test or Diploma in Modern Office Management from AICTE recognised institute.
Selection Process for Sub Inspector, Stenographer and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Test and Skill Test.
How to Apply for Sub Inspector, Stenographer and Other Posts:
Apply online through ‘www.mponline.gov.in.’. The last date for submission of online application is 15 September 2017.