MPPSC has issued the notification for MPPSC State Service Recruitment Exam 2018 and has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Nayab Tehsildar, Revenue Inspector and other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 8 January 2017.
Advertisement No: 05/2017
Last Date of Application: 8 January 2017.
MPPSC State Service Recruitment Exam 2018Vacancy Details:
- State Administrative Service-27 Posts
- State Police Service – 10 Posts
- Department of Jail – 02 Posts
- District Excise Officer-02 Posts
- Commercial Tax Officer-05 Posts
- Backward Classes and Minority Departments – 12 Posts
- Panchayat and Rural Development-03 Posts
- Nayab Tehsildar-29 Posts
- Excise Sub-inspector-17 Posts
- Commerce Tax Inspector-20 Posts
- Minority Department
- Inspector-21 Posts
- Panchayat and Rural Development Department- 1 Post
Department of Jail
- Assistant Jail Superintendent-11 Posts
- Department of Transportation-24 Posts
- Co-Operative Department-18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC State Service Recruitment Exam 2018
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidates should have competed graduation, for detailed qualification refer to the notification linked below.
Selection Process for MPPSC State Service Recruitment Exam 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of three phased selection process, which will comprise of two phase written examination and Interview.
How to Apply for MPPSC State Service Recruitment Exam 2018
Online applications will be accepted through the official site. The last date to apply online is 8 January 2018.