Manipur Public Service Commission Jobs Notification: Manipur Public Service Commission(MPSC) invited online applications for the posts of Veterinary Officer. The eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 20 July 2017.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 06 July 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 20 July 2017
- Last Date of Updating Fee Payment made: 20 July 2017
- Date of Written Examination/ Test: 11 August 2017
Manipur Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Veterinary Officer (Manipur Veterinary Service Grade – IV) – 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Officer Posts
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in respective discipline of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry.
Between 18 to 38 years
Application Fees for Veterinary Officer (Manipur Veterinary Service Grade – IV) Jobs
Gen/ OBC & Others: Rs. 300/- through online mode as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
SC/ ST Candidates: Pay Rs. 150/-.
DAP (Differently Abled Person) Candidates: Exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply for Manipur Public Service Commission Veterinary Officer Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the MPSC’s Website www.empsconline.gov.in and upload the latest photograph and the signature if required along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office on or before 20 July 2017 up to 12:00 Midnight.