Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) invited applications for the post of Junior Assistant Planner, Lower Division Clerk and other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 26 July 2017.
- Starting Date of Online Applications – 26 June 2017
- Last Date of Online Applications – 26 July 2017
- Last date for submission of application fee in bank- 25 July 2017
- Junior Assistant Planner – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 02 Posts
- Surveyor-01 Post
- Draftsman-01 Post
- Work Assistant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Clerk and others Posts
- Junior Assistant Planner- Diploma or equivalent in architecture with minimum 60% marks from the Institute accredited by AICTE.
Age Limit – Between 18 to 40 years
How to apply for Assistant Clerk and Others Posts
Interested candidates can apply online through the website http://www.mscwb.org/ from 26 June 2017 to 26 July 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of online application for future reference.
Selection Process for Assistant Clerk and Others Posts
The candidates will be selected through written Test or Interview.