MSME-CDGI Job Notification: MSME-CDGI has invited applications for the Administrative Officer and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website (http://www.cdgiindia.net/) on or before 24 July 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 24 July 2019
MSME-CDGI Administrative Officer and Other Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer: 1 Post
- Technician (Chemical Laboratory): 1 Post
- Technician (Physical Laboratory): 1 Post
- Furnace Operator: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Administrative Officer and Other Job
- Administrative Officer: Degree in Commerce with minimum 55% marks/ICWA from a recognized University or equivalent and Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration, Certificate course in Computer & Accounting.
- Technician (Chemical Laboratory): Bachelor in Science with minimum 55% marks/Three Years Diploma in Glass & Ceramic or equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institution.
- Technician (Physical Laboratory): Graduate in Science with minimum 55% marks/Three Years Diploma in Glass & Ceramic or equivalent qualification from a recognized university/institution. Knowledge of Computer Word Processing.
- Furnace Operator: ITI/Trade Certificate in the Glass blowing & Glass shaping machine/Furnace Operation or three years Diploma in Glass & Ceramic from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Applications indicating the Name, date of birth, Caste (SC/ST/OBC/General), address for correspondence, educational qualification & experience, post held, salary drawn, nature of jobs etc., affixing a recent passport size photograph on the right top comer of the application and enclosing non-refundable crossed demand draft/postal order of Rs. 1000/- excluding SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of 'Principal Director - Centre for the Development of Glass Industry", payable at "Firozabad" shall be mailed to the Principal Director, MSME - Technology Development Centre (Centre for the Development of Glass Industry), A-1/1, Industrial Area, Jalesar Road, Firozabad - 283203 (UP) so as to reach him within 30 days (24 July 2019) from the date of this advertisement.