National Agri-Food Biological Institute (NABI) invited application for the post of Associate Director and Other Posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 May 2017.
Last Date of Application Submission – 29 May 2017
- Associate Director (Administration & Finance) - 01 Post
- Manager Business Development– 01 Post
- Manager (IPR/Legal) – 01 Post
- Administrative Officer – 01 Post
- Finance Officer -01 Post
- Store Purchase Officer – 01 Post
- Library-Cum-Informatics Officer- 01 Post
- System Analyst- 01 Post
- Management Assistant – 02 Posts
- Management Assistant – 02 Posts
- Associate Director (Administration & Finance) – 55 Years
- Manager Business Development, Administrative Officer, Finance Officer, Store Purchase Officer, Library-Cum-Informatics Officer – 40 years
- Manager (IPR/Legal) - 50 Years
- System Analyst- 35 years
- Management Assistant – 30 Years
- Computer Operator – 28 years
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Director and Other Posts
- Associate Director (Administration & Finance) - Post Graduate degree in Arts / Commerce / Science/Engineering/MBA.
- Manager Business Development- M.Sc/B.Tech in biological sciences or agri-business with MBA from a recognized institute/University.
- Manager (IPR/Legal) - Candidate should have done LLB or LLM.
- Administrative Officer- Graduate preferably with Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management, Recognized course/training in Secretariat work or passed UPSC examination of Section Officers / Stenographer/Private Secretary /Stores Purchase Officer.
- Finance Officer – Candidate should be should be graduate with SAS/CA/ICWA.
- Store Purchase Officer - Graduate preferably with Post Graduate diploma in Materials Management, training in Secretariat work or passed UPSC examination of Section Officers / Stenographer /Private Secretary /Stores Purchase Officer
- Library-Cum-Informatics Officer- M.Tech or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute in Computers/Information Technology Science
- System Analyst- Candidate should have done B.Tech or M.Tech from a recognized University.
- Management Assistant- Candidate should be Graduate from a recognized University.
- Computer Operator- Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline with diploma/certificate in computer application or Candidate should be Graduate in Computer Science/Computer/Application/IT or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Associate Director (Administration & Finance) – 15 years of experience in relevant field.
- Manager Business Development- 5 years experience
- Manager (IPR/Legal) - 8 years experience
- Administrative Officer – 05 years experience
- Finance Officer- minimum 5-7 years of experience as pay and Accounts Officer/Accounts Officer/Head of Finance and Accounts Division.
- Store Purchase Officer – 5-8 years experience is required
- Library-Cum-Informatics Officer- 3 years of experience is required.
- System Analyst – 3 years of experience with M.Tech or 5 years of experience with B.Tech is required.
- Management Assistant- 3 years experience is required.
- Computer Operator- 1-3 years of experience is required.
How to apply for NABI, Associate Director and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and submit filled in application along with the attested photocopies of relevant documents to the Manager Administration, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Sector-81, Knowledge City, SAS Nagar, Mohali, Punjab-140306 (India). The name of the post should be mention on the envelope. The last date of application submission is 29 May 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs