natgrid recruitment 2017
National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID) has invited applications for the post of Developer, System Administrator and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2018.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 28 February 2018
NATGRID Vacancy Details
- Developer/Analyst – 1 Post
- Talent Acquisition & Engagement Lead– 1 Post
- System Administrator– 1 Post
- Senior System Analyst– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Developer, System Administrator and Other Posts
- Developer/Analyst – Bachelors Degree in Science/Engineering/Technology or equivalent
- Talent Acquisition & Engagement Lead– Masters degree in Human Resource Management or Equivalent.
- System Administrator– BE/B Tech/MCA/MSc from a recognized university.
- Senior System Analyst– Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology or Equivalent.
How to Apply for the NATGRID Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online mode upto 28 February 2018. For more details, check the detailed notification link.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates