National institute of Immunohaematology Notified Recruitment for 02 SRF and Technician Posts 2015
National Institute Of Immunohaematology (Indian Council of Medical Research) invited applications for Senior Research Fellow and Technician post. Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 24 April 2015.
National Institute Of Immunohaematology (Indian Council of Medical Research) invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 02 temporary basis posts under the following adhoc projects. Eligible can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 24 April 2015.
Date of walk-in-interview: 24 April 2015
Details of Post
1. Senior Research Fellow: 1 post
2. Technician ‘C’: 1 post
1. Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000 + 30% HRA.
2. Technician ‘C’: Rs. 16,000/- fixed p.m
1. Senior Research Fellow: Candidate should have M.Sc. in Life Science / Microbiology / Genetics / Molecular Biotechnology / Biochemistry with 2 years research experience, preferably from a reputed Government Research Institute / University along with Experience in molecular biology.
2. Technician ‘C’: Candidate should have passed 12th in Science Subjects and 2 years Diploma (DMLT) OR 12th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognized Organization as Technician ‘B’ OR two years laboratory experience * in Govt recognized Organization. B.Sc. with DMLT in Life Sciences from a Recognized University and Experience in molecular biology is desirable.* B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years experienc.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents on 24 April 2015.