National Institute Of Immunohaematology (Indian Council of Medical Research) invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 02 temporary basis posts under the following adhoc projects. Eligible can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 24 April 2015.
Date of walk-in-interview: 24 April 2015
Details of Post
1. Senior Research Fellow: 1 post
2. Technician ‘C’: 1 post
1. Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000 + 30% HRA.
2. Technician ‘C’: Rs. 16,000/- fixed p.m
1. Senior Research Fellow: Candidate should have M.Sc. in Life Science / Microbiology / Genetics / Molecular Biotechnology / Biochemistry with 2 years research experience, preferably from a reputed Government Research Institute / University along with Experience in molecular biology.
2. Technician ‘C’: Candidate should have passed 12th in Science Subjects and 2 years Diploma (DMLT) OR 12th in Science subjects with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognized Organization as Technician ‘B’ OR two years laboratory experience * in Govt recognized Organization. B.Sc. with DMLT in Life Sciences from a Recognized University and Experience in molecular biology is desirable.* B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years experienc.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents on 24 April 2015.
DMHO, Vizianagaram Recruitment 2018 for 29 Physicians, Consultant and Other Posts
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 71 Civil Judges Posts
Dr. Hedgewar Arogya Sansthan Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Senior Resident Posts
PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 for 99 Steno and other Posts, Apply till 10 January