National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) notified Jobs for MBA Graduates for the post of Project Director. Applications are invited till 19th June 2015.
Important Dates for the Recruitment at NIOS:
Last Date for sending in Applications: 19th June 2015
Name of the Position: Project Director
No. of Posts: 01
Emoluments (Consolidated): Rs. 75,000/- p.m
Educational Qualification for the Recruitment at NIOS:
- Post Graduate in Medical or Public Health or MBA from a reputed institution with specialization in Health Management / Public Health Management / General Management
or Masters in Social Work or Social Sciences
- Excellent communication, writing & presentation skills and fluency in English and Hindi
- Minimum 07 years of experience in project management with Central / State Government or management of Community Health services.
Age limit: Below 65 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Overall in-charge for implementation of ASHA Certification under the supervision of Chairman, NIOS.
2. Co-ordination with Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, NHSRC, Regional Centers of NIOS and other stake holders at National, State and District level.
3. Overall management of project staff.
4. Planning, Monitoring and Periodic Review of Project.
5. Responsible for regular reporting and update on project implementation.
6. Assist Chairman, NIOS and Director (Vocational Education), NIOS in project activities.
How to Apply for the Recruitment at NIOS:
All desirous candidates may apply on the prescribed form supported with attested copies of testimonials etc. to
NIOS A 24/25, Institutional Area,
Sector 62, NOIDA, UP.