National Institute of Pathology (ICMR), Delhi invited applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following positions of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in ICMR funded project titled “Study on Micro RNA Signatures Associated with Breast Cancer Stem like Cells (CSCs) and their role in Drug Response”. Applications are also invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 March 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name and No. of the posts:
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) -- 01
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
(A) For SRF:
M.Sc. Degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences with two years experience in research.
Experience in handling cell lines/ tissue culture/ aseptic handling of cultures with experience in molecular biology.
(B) For JRF:
First Class M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences with good academic records and should have been qualified National Eligibility Test conducted by CSIR- UGC/ ICMR in Life Sciences and having valid Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
Age Limit for the candidate should be below 35 years.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration:
Pay Scale of Rs. 18,000/- + 30% H.R.A.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may apply their bio- data (with email address/ contact number) along with copies of certificates at The Director, National Institute of Pathology (ICMR), Post box No. 49909, Safdarjang Hospital Campus, New Delhi -110 029 or CVs can also be sent by email to Dr. S. A. Raju Bagadi, Scientist “B”at email@example.com , those candidates who are sending their CV by email should bring their original certificates and a set of attested copies of certificates on the day of interview on or before 21 March 2014.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
• No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
• The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
• For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts