National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts few on Direct Recruitment, or Transfer on Deputation and few on Contractual Basis. The gist of pay and number of posts are given below.
- Last Date of Submission of Application : 2 March 2014.
Details of Posts
(A) Direct Recruitment or Transfer on Deputation
1. Name of Post : “Financial Advisor”
No. of Posts : 01 (One).
2. Name of Post : “Assistant Scientific Officer (PHE)”
No. of Posts : 01 (One). [01 – UR].
3. Name of Post : “Assistant Scientific Officer (PMD)”
No. of Posts : 01 (One). [01 – OBC].
4. Name of Post : “Office Superintendent (Accounts)”
No. of Posts : 01 (One).
(A) Contractual Basis
5. Name of Post : “Research Associates (RA’s)”
No. of Posts : 02 (Two). [One post each in Plant Health Engineering and Sofware Programmer /IT discipline].
6. Name of Post : “Junior Research Fellow (JRF)”
No. of Posts : 01 (One). [One post in Sofware Programmer /IT discipline].
- For Post 1 :
(i) A first class or high second class Bachelor Degree, preferably in Commerce from recognised university or equivalent.
(ii) 15 years experience in accounts work holding responsible supervisory/administrative position.
Should be conversant with government rules and regulations/office procedures pertaining to budget preparation, accounts and audit.
- For Post 2 :
(i) A First or Second Class B.E/B.Tech Degree in Agricultural Engineering with a total experience of 3 years of which at least 1 year in Application Technology or Soil & Water Management. OR
(ii) M.E. /M. Tech in Agricultural Engineering or equivalent in the relevant subject with atleast one year experience in Application Technology or Soil & Water Management.
Experience in teaching or research in relevant subjects as part of work experience.
- For Post 3 :
A First or high second class Masters Degree in Organic Chemistry / Organic Analytical Chemistry/Agricultural chemistry / Agricultural Entomology/Plant Pathology/Agrichemicals & Pest Management / Environmental science/ Environmental chemistry/Biotechnology.
- For Post 4 :
(i) A Bachelor Degree in commerce from a recognized university or equivalent.
(ii) 8 years experience in accounts work.
(iii) Knowledge of basic computer application.
Conversant with the Government Rules and Regulations/Office Procedures pertaining to Administration, Accounts, Stores, Estates and maintenance of records.
- For Post 5 :
M.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering, OR B.Tech.in Agriculture Engineering with minimum 3 years of research experience.
- For Post 6 :
M.Tech. Agricultural Engineering, OR B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering with minimum 1 year of research experience in farm machinery and power.
Age Limit : (Age as on the closing date for receipt of the applications)
- Age Limt for candidate will be 55 Years for post 1 & 4.
- Age Limt for candidate up to 35 years for post 2,3 & 5.
- Age Limt for candidate up to 30 years for post 6.
- Relaxation of upper age limit in respect of reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PHE/Ex- servicemen etc., as per GOI orders.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month for the post under S. No.1.
- Pay Band PB – 2 and Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month for the posts under S.No. 2 to 4.
- Pay Scale of Rs 24,000 plus 30% HRA for RA’s with Ph. D and Rs 23,000 plus 30% HRA for RA’s with M. Sc. Per Month.
- Pay Scale of Rs 24,000 plus 30% HRA Per Month for JRF.
How to Apply
- Application shall be submitted by the candidate in the prescribed format along with relavent documents should reach the Registrar i/c, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, A.P. on or before 12.03.2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.