Non Teaching Jobs 2018
National Institute of Technology, Delhi Jobs Notification: National Institute of Technology, Delhi invited applications for the post of Non Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (26 Feb 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Advertisement No. : 13/2017
- Last Date of Application: 30 days (26 Feb 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
NIT, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Superintendent-02 Posts
- Accountant-01 Post
- Personal Assistant-01 Post
- Technical Assistant-06 Posts
- Stenographer-01 Post
- Senior Assistant-01 Post
- Technician-05 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant-02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non Teaching Posts
- Superintendent-Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Accountant-Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Commerce or MBA.
- Personal Assistant-Graduate.
- Technical Assistant-B.E./B.Tech. in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Stenographer- 10+2 with 80 wpm in Stenography.
- Senior Assistant/Technician/Laboratory Assistant/Multi-Tasking Staff-10+2 from a recognized board with minimum typing speed of 35 wpm and proficiency in computer word processing and spread sheet.
Age Limit for Non Teaching Posts
- Superintendent/Accountant/Personal Assistant/Technical Assistant-30 Years
- Stenographer/Technician/Laboratory Assistant/Work Asssitant-27 Years
- Senior Assistant-33 Years
- Multi Tasking Staff-18-27 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the National Institute of Technology, Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, NILERDCAMPUS,Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, INDIA within 30 days (26 Feb 2018) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Application Fees for Non Teaching Posts
- Gen & OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.250/-
Computer Courses for steno, typist in Govt. Deptt. Ministries
How to Become Professor in College or University