National Rural Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh invited application for recruitment to the post of District Consultant, Insect Collector, State Consultant and Secretarial Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 October. For details refer the below link.
- Opening Date for Registration: 17 October 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 31 October 2013
- Tentative Date of Interview: November 2013
Details of Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 01 Post
- District Consultant: 22 Posts
- State Consultant: 01 Post
- Insect Collector: 04 Posts
Total Number of Post: 28 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: Rs. 6825/- pm
- District Consultant: Rs. 31500/- pm
- State Consultant: Rs. 26250/- pm
- Insect Collector: Rs. 8400/- pm
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2013): Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 40 Years. A relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- Secretarial Assistant: AICTE Recognized PGDCA
- District Consultant: PG Degree in Life Sciences (Zoology as 1 of the subject at graduate level is mandatory) OR PG Degree in Zoology OR PG Degree in Zoology with Special subject as Entomology (preferred)
- State Consultant: PG Degree (Material Management OR Logistic Management)
- Insect Collector: 10+2 (PCB) with Minimum 60% marks from a recognized university
How to Apply
The candidates have to apply online for the mentioned post in the prescribed format before 31 October 2013.
Check the below link for complete details.