Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Patna invited applications for recruitment to the post of Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Laboratory Attendant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format with in 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya System is a unique experiment unparalleled in the annals of school education in India and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to provide them with quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system. Such children are found in all sections of society, and in all areas including the most - backward.
Opening Date of Application Forms: 18 January 2014
Closing Date of Application Forms: 17 February 2014 (within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement)
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Female Staff Nurse: 7 Posts
- Catering Assistant: 6 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant: 25 Posts
Total No. of Vacancy: 38 posts
- Female Staff Nurse: Candidate age should be between 18- 35 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Catering Assistant: Candidate age should be between 18- 35 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Laboratory Attendant: Candidate age should be between 18- 30 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Female Staff Nurse: 12th Class or equivalent and 3 years Grade a Diploma or Certificate in Nursing OR B.Sc. Nursing.
- Catering Assistant: 10th Class and 3 years Diploma in Catering or equivalent OR 12th Class or equivalent and 1 year Diploma in Catering or equivalent with 3 years Experience in catering OR trade proficiency certificate in Catering.
- Laboratory Attendant: Middle pass with General Science
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Patna.
SC/ST/PH/EX-Servicemen/Women Candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
- Female Staff Nurse: Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4600 (Grade Pay)
- Catering Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 4600 (Grade Pay)
- Laboratory Attendant: Rs. 4440-7440 + Rs. 1400 (Grade Pay)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
Application form complete in all respects along with required documents (attested copies of educational certificates and caste certificates), DD and passport size photograph should be sent to the Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, Opposite of A. N. College, boring road, Patna-800013 with in 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.