Sarkari Naukri for Registrar and Personal Secretary: NBRC Manesar Recruitment 2017 National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Registrar and Personal Secretary. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 November 2017.
Advertisement No. 13/2017
- Closing date for receipt of application: 06 November 2017
NBRC Vacancy Details
- Personal Secretary
Eligibility Criteria for Registrar and Personal Secretary Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria
- Registrar: Candidates should possess Master’s degree / two years P G Diploma in Personnel Management / H.R. from any recognised University / Institute. Minimum twelve years’ experience in relevant field.
- Personal Secretary: Graduate with proficiency in shorthand (120 wpm) and typing 50 (wpm). Candidate should be able to handle word processor, conversant with Secretarial practice or passed stenographers examination conducted by staff selection commission or any other institution recognised for the purpose. Five years’ experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit for Registrar and Personal Secretary Posts
- Registrar: 55 years.
- Personal Secretary: 30 years.
Application Fee for Registrar and Personal Secretary Posts
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH: No application fee.
How to Apply for Registrar & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Manesar 122051, Gurgaon, Haryana on or before 06 November 2017.