Department of Education in Arts and Aesthetics, National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Project Fellow (JPF). Eligible candidates can attend interview on 1 June 2016.
No. F. 4-23/2015-16/DEAA
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms by mail: 31 May 2016
- Date of Interview: 1 June 2016
NCERT Vacancy Details
- Junior Project Fellow (JPF): 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT JPF Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- JPF 23.01: Post Graduate in Music (Vocal or instrumental) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent.
- JPF 23.03: Post Graduate in any discipline of Art (performing or visual) with minimum 55% marks or equivalent.
- JPF 23.06: Post Graduate in any subject with minimum 55% marks or equivalent.
Age Limit for NCERT JPF post
Maximum 40 years
How to Apply for NCERT JPF Post 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online by submitting their bio data on email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org and attend interview along with their bio data, original certificates & their photocopy on 1 June 2016 at Room No. 201, II Floor, G. B. Pant Block, DEAA (behind Library), NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016. Last date of receipt of application by mail is 31 May 2016.