National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) invited applications for recruitment of 42 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 15 April 2014.
NCSCM is an autonomous centre of the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India, aiming to be a world-class institution for coastal and marine area management.
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 15 April 2014
- Last date for receipt of application forms for candidates from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep: 30 April 2014
Detail of Vacancies
Scientific Positions: 20
- Scientist F (Project Lead): 5 Posts
- Scientist E (Senior Scientist): 4 Posts
- Scientist D: 4 Posts
- Scientist C: 3 Posts
- Scientist B: 4 Posts
Technical Positions: 11
- Software Engineer: 1 Post
- Junior Application Engineer: 1 Post
- Senior Technical assistant: 2 Posts
- Technical assistant: 2 Posts
- DEO (Grade – D): 1 Post
- DEO (Grade -C): 1 Post
- Senior laboratory Assistant: 2 Posts
- Field Assistant: 1 Post
Administrative Positions: 11
- Head of Administrative and HR unit: 1 Post
- Head, Finance and Procurement Unit: 1 Post
- Manager (Procurement): 1 Post
- Protocol Officer: 1 Post
- Librarian: 1 Post
- Accounts Officer (Internal Control Officer): 1 Post
- Accountant: 2 Post
- PS to Director: 1 Post
- Stenographer: 1 Post
- Office Asst-Cum-Driver: 1 Post
Total No. of Vacancies: 42 Posts
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years for post no. 1 & 16 to 19.
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years for post no. 2 & 3.
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years for post no. 4, 6, 8, 13 & 20 to 23.
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years for post no. 5, 7 & 9 to 12.
- Candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years for post no. 14 &15.
Candidate should have Master Degree, Graduation Degree in relevant subject according to the post.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply Online through NCSCM website (http://www.ncscm.org).
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- After applying online, print out of application form along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and photograph must reach to the Director, National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management [NCSCM], Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt. of India , Koodal Building, Anna University Campus, Chennai 600 025 before 15 April 2014.