NEET PG 2019 Application Form - Things to Keep in Mind
Know the important aspects related to NEET PG 2019 application form that you must keep in mind while filling the online application form.
The process of any competitive exam begins from the accurately filling the application form. A smallest mistake in the application form can cause the rejection for the candidate. For staving such mistakes off, here, we are giving some important instructions which will help candidates to fill their form with 100 percent accuracy.
Important Dates related to NEET PG 2019 Application Form
- NEET PG application form available from: November 2, 2018
- Last date of NEET PG application: November 22, 2018, up to 11.55 PM
- Last date for corrections in NEET PG applications: December 26, 2018
- NEET PG admit card released: December 30, 2018
- NEET PG Exam: January 6, 2019
NEET PG application form 2019
First off all candidates have to create a login ID which will be given to him/ her just after registering a few basic details. Once the candidate login successfully, the registered details in NEET PG 2019 application form appears on the screen. If any aspirant wishes to modify or update the details, they can do it by clicking on ‘edit’ button. Else, they can click on ‘proceed’ to complete the remaining NEET PG registration process.
The following details need to be entered in NEET PG application form:
- Personal details: name, date of birth, gender, nationality etc.
- Qualification details: Qualifying exam (MBBS), exam status, state, university details, state of Class 10 and 12
- Academic details: Total marks obtained in MBBS exam
- Internship details: Status of internship (completed/undergoing), start and completed date of internship, total days of internship
- Medical registration details: Registration type (permanent or provisional), registration date and number, issuance authority
Choosing the NEET PG exam centre
Here aspirants need to choose the preferred city/location where they want to take the exam. For the selection of exam city, aspirants can check the availability of seats in different cities. The selection of NEET PG exam city is based on first come first serve.
Note: It must be noted that the NEET PG exam city will be selected only after the successful payment of application fee. Once the application fee is paid the final NEET PG exam city will appear on the screen with the availability of a seat. Aspirants have to click on ‘select’ option for confirmation of the exam centre.
Uploading of images in NEET PG application form
Once the exam city is selected, aspirants have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and left-thumb impression, as per the specifications set by the authority. Check the prescribed specifications for uploading the scanned images from the table below.
Details of Images
- Format: JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG
- Size: 50-100 kb Passport size photograph
- Dimension: 3.5X4.5 cm
- Format: JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG
- Size: 10-50 kb
- Dimension: 6X3 cm
- Left-hand thumb impression: Format JPEG/JPG/GIF/PNG
- Size: 10-50 kb
- Dimension: 4X3 cm
NEET PG application fee
Before choosing the preferred exam city, click on the option of online payment for successful submission of NEET PG form. The application fee can be paid in online mode through credit/debit cards or net banking. Check below the application fee for NEET 2019.
Application fee (in Rs)
- General and OBC: Rs. 3,750
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 2,750
Printout of filled in NEET PG application form 2019
Once all the details are completed, the filled in application form of NEET PG 2019 will appear on the screen, which must be printed. The printout of NEET PG application form must be preserved for future references.
NEET PG correction window
The competent authority, NBE will open the facility of NEET PG application form correction window to edit/modify/alter some incorrect information. The correction window will tentatively open from December 7 to 14, 2018, to allow candidates rectify the incorrect details. However, there were some fields which will be blocked for editing, while some other data can be edited. Thus, it is advised to verify the details while registering for NEET PG 2019 or else candidates may face problems during the NEET PG counseling session.
Details which cannot be edited
- Name of candidate
- Testing city
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Category of candidate
- Email ID