Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited invited applications for recruitment of 50 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 8 October 2014.
NLC is a government-owned lignite mining and power generating company in India. It operates the largest open-pit lignite mines in India, presently mining 24 MT of lignite and has an installed capacity of 2,740 MW of electricity.
- Opening Date for online application forms: 24 September 2014
- Closing date for online application forms: 8 October 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 15 October 2014
Details of Vacancy:-
Name of the Posts:
- 1. Graduate Executive Trainee (HR): 10 posts
- 2. Manager (HR): 4 posts
- 3. Deputy Chief Manager (HR): 4 posts
- 4. Chief Manager (Hospital Administrator): 1 post
- 5. Deputy Medical Officer: 10 posts
- 6. Medical Officer/Deputy Chief Medical Officer: 19 posts
- 7. Hindi Officer: 2 posts
Total No. of Posts: 50
- Graduate Executive Trainee (HR): 8.12 lakhs CTC per annum
- Manager (HR): 11.82 lakhs CTC per annum
- Deputy Chief Manager (HR): 13.37 lakhs CTC per annum
- Chief Manager (Hospital Administrator): 15.43 lakhs CTC per annum
- Deputy Medical Officer: 9.82 lakhs CTC per annum
- Medical Officer/Deputy Chief Medical Officer: 11.82 lakhs CTC per annum/13.37 lakhs CTC per annum
- Hindi Officer: 8.12 lakhs CTC per annum/11.82 lakhs CTC per annum
Candidate should be MBBS, Graduate and Post Graduate in relevant field as per the posts.
Age Limit (as on 1 September 2014)
- Graduate Executive Trainee (HR): not exceed 30 years
- Manager (HR): not exceed 36 years
- Deputy Chief Manager (HR): not exceed 44 years
- Chief Manager (Hospital Administrator): exceed 50 years.
- Deputy Medical Officer: not exceed 32 years
- Medical Officer/Deputy Chief Medical Officer: not exceed 36 years/44 years
- Hindi Officer: not exceed 30 years/36 years
Candidates must pay the fee of Rs.300/- by online using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in test/Personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nlcindia.com.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two prints out of the same and retain one copy with them and send the other copy along with attested copies of all required certificates and documents to the Deputy General Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department, Corporate Office, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Block- 1, Neyveli-607801, Tamilnadu on or before 15 October 2014.