National Rural Health Mission (NHM), Andaman and Nicobar invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, PHN and Pharmacist. The candidates who are willing to apply to the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 28 November 2017.
- Last date for application submission – 28 November 2017
NHM Andaman & Nicobar Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer-DTC (RNTCP) – 1 Post
- Public Health Nurse (PHN) – 1 Post
- Pharmacist-RBSK (Allopathy) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer, PHN and Pharmacist Posts
- Medical Officer-DTC (RNTCP) – MBBS or equivalent degree from institution, recognized by Medical council of India; Must have completed compulsory rotary internship.
- Public Health Nurse (PHN) – 12th passed; Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery+ Diploma in Public Health Nursing or Basic B.Sc. degree from a recognized board and registered in the Nursing Council of India.
- Pharmacist-RBSK (Allopathy) – Degree in Pharmacy or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university/institution; Registration with pharmacy council under section-12 of Pharmacy Act 1948
How to apply for NHM Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the relevant documents to The Chairperson, District Health Society, Nicobar-744301 or before 28 November 2017. The Application should be sent in a cover superscripted “Application For the Post of……………………………….”